Power Infuse / Serum
Nourishing serum with Tsubaki oil (Japanese Camellia), sunflower oil and vitamin E. Tsubaki oil is the source of numerous polyphenols, antioxidants, omega 6 and 9. Omega 9 is a remarkable transdermal carrier and enhances the retention ability vital for skin hydration. Polyphenols and antioxidants confer to this serum excellent anti-ageing and free radical protection properties. This serum can be use as stand alone product before creams to provide more nutrition or mixed with other serums to create MY SERUM.
Increases by 2 times the synthesis of type I procollagen. Inhibits MMP-1 protease responsible of collagen degradation. Reduces the trans epidermal water loss by 20%.
HOW TO USE:
1. The serum can be used as stand alone product: Use the serum in your daytime and nighttime routine. During the day, apply a thin layer of your serum under your day cream to help repair skin and protect it from environmental damage. Then at night, apply again a thin layer of your serum under your night cream.
2. Apply a warm moist towel to your face to gently open pores and leave skin slightly moist. Apply tiny dots of serum all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over. Use short light but firm strokes to apply your face serum. Do not stretch, pull or rub the skin. Whilst the serum is still wet after applying gently tap the surface of your face with your fingers for half a minute. You can use all your fingers both hands on either side of your face very lightly. The tapping action encourages the serum to sink fully into the deeper layers of the skin as far as it is able to go. Only when your serum is fully dry – touch dry on your face (this should take around 3 minutes) you can apply your cream or foundation.
3. The serum can be used to create MY SERUM (personalized serum) by mixing it with other serums. Use the Oxynergy Paris application to know what is your formula. MY SERUM can then be applied in the same way at home.
Tsubaki oil. Vitamin E. Sunflower oil.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients. Caprylic/Capric triglycerides, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Camellia japonica seed oil, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil.
- Personalized skin care program
- Does not contain paraffin.
- Does not contain silicon.
- Preservative free.
- Perfume free.
- Alcohol free.